Congratulations to the winners of the October 2016 CSPA Lotto Draw:
1st prize – H King 2nd prize – K Minoprio 3rd prize – K Sumner
To be in with a chance of scooping 1st Prize, sign up now to the CSPA Lotto! Click the link, print off the form, complete and return to: CSPA Lotto, Cranbrook School, Waterloo Road, Cranbrook TN17 3JD.
Lotto tickets are just £5 a month, with 25% of the income raised given as prizes and the remaining 75% going directly to benefit our children at Cranbrook School.